Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2013
- Press Releases
- Airbus MRO Network welcomes Turkish Technic as a new member(18.01.2012)
- Turkish Airlines (TK) begins a Freesale Codeshare Agreement with Thai Airways (TG)...(26.12.2011)
- Turkish Airlines and Ukraine’s Aerosvit Airlines Announce a Freesale Codeshare Agreement...(22.12.2011)
- 2 New World Records set by Şahika Ercümen...(18.11.2011)
- Turkish Airlines recorded an operating profit of 510 million TL in the third quarter of 2011... (11.11.2011)
UK flights started to operate
18.04.2010We are pleased to announce that we will start operating our flights from UK as of 21 April 2010 from 1125am (UK time). Passengers are advised to check their individual flight status before travelling.
The following procedures will apply for the passengers holding tickets for cancelled flights;
•REFUND: Full refund is permitted for un-used tickets (even for non-refundable tickets). For partly used tickets, please contact us.
•RE-BOOKING: Tickets can be rebooked without any charge only on Turkish Airlines flights.
Please contact your travel agency or Turkish Airlines office for refund/rebooking.