Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2013
- Press Releases
- Airbus MRO Network welcomes Turkish Technic as a new member(18.01.2012)
- Turkish Airlines (TK) begins a Freesale Codeshare Agreement with Thai Airways (TG)...(26.12.2011)
- Turkish Airlines and Ukraine’s Aerosvit Airlines Announce a Freesale Codeshare Agreement...(22.12.2011)
- 2 New World Records set by Şahika Ercümen...(18.11.2011)
- Turkish Airlines recorded an operating profit of 510 million TL in the third quarter of 2011... (11.11.2011)
Turkish Airlines starts new Entebbe (Uganda) and Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) service...
14.06.2010Turkish Airlines inaugurated its new three-times-weekly non-stop service between Istanbul, Entebbe (Uganda) and Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) today. Welcoming the new service of Uganda and Tanzania flights, Turkish Airlines serves 123 international destinations worldwide.
The flights to Entebbe and Dar es Salaam will take place as follows;
|Monday, Wednesday, Saturday||00:30 06:50|
|Entebbe-Dar es Salaam||Departure/Arrival|
|Monday, Wednesday, Saturday||08:05 10:05|
|Dar es Salaam-Entebbe||Departure/Arrival|
|Monday, Wednesday, Saturday||19:45 21:45|
|Monday, Wednesday, Saturday||23:00 05:30|
Round-trip tickets from Istanbul to Dar es Salaam will be on sale from 367 Euros, from Istanbul to Entebbe 376 Euros (including all taxes) between 14th June-14th July 2010.
To view the flight schedule and for any other enquiries about Turkish Airlines flights, please visit our web site by clicking on www.thy.com.
Turkish Airlines, Inc