Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2013
- Press Releases
- Airbus MRO Network welcomes Turkish Technic as a new member(18.01.2012)
- Turkish Airlines (TK) begins a Freesale Codeshare Agreement with Thai Airways (TG)...(26.12.2011)
- Turkish Airlines and Ukraine’s Aerosvit Airlines Announce a Freesale Codeshare Agreement...(22.12.2011)
- 2 New World Records set by Şahika Ercümen...(18.11.2011)
- Turkish Airlines recorded an operating profit of 510 million TL in the third quarter of 2011... (11.11.2011)
Turkish Airlines begins services to Benghazi and Tripoli in Libya...
16.09.2011Following the completion of infrastructure work, Turkish Airlines’ Benghazi (Libya) flights will be resumed on September 13th and operate four times weekly, on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. The planned flight times are as follows;
|Istanbul-Benghazi||Departure / Arrival|
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday||07:00 08:25|
|Benghazi -Istanbul||Departure / Arrival|
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday||09:35 12:50|
After completing the necessary infrastructure work, Turkish Airlines will also begin its Tripoli (Libya) services. Effective by 21 September, 2011 flight schedule to/from Tripoli Mitiga International Airport will be as follows;
|Istanbul-Tripoli||Departure / Arrival|
|Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday||10:00 11:50|
|Tripoli-Istanbul||Departure / Arrival|
|Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday||12:50 17:00|
All times are in Local Mean Time (LMT).
Further information is available at www.thy.com or by calling reservations at +90 212 444 0849 or a local sale office.