- Soul Of The Southern Renaissance: Andalusia
- Daughter Of The Caspian
- The Distant Near
- A Taste From The Deep: Turbot
- Jewel in a Valley AMASYA
- The Eyes Of Kadiköy, Land Of The Blind
- Between The Old World And The New Piri Reis
- Ottoman Splendor In Washington
- Robin Sharma Wisdom In Istanbul
- Malta Larger Than Life
- Orhan Kemal Anatolia’s Splendid Adventure
- Spring Film Marathon
- Art Comes Home
- From Anatolia to California
- Europe In Moscow!
- Sultans Of Calligraphy
- Ankara Exclusive
- The Two Shores of the Black Sea
- Ready, Set, Go!!!
- Mysterious Power That Flows From A Brush: Illumination
- For Animation Buffs
- Calling All Nature Lovers
- Happy Birthday, Jazz!
- An English Istanbulophile
- At The Peak Of Civilization
- Cahit Arf, Mathematicial Genius
- A Visit To The Other Hemisphere
- Young And Bursting With Histor
- Ireland In Your Bag!
- Once In A Hundred Years
- İlhan Erşahin’s New York
- Turkey Through The Eyes Of Travelers
- Guest Country Turkey In London
A Visit To The Other Hemisphere
Thanks To Its Rich History, Temperate Climate And Lush Green Areas, Sydney Is An Ideal Spot For A Holiday With The Kids.
Sydney Observatory: As well as watching three-dimensional short films, you can view the Sun through special filtered glasses during the day and the Moon, stars and planets by night.
Sydney Tower: Climb Sydney Tower, the city’s tallest building, and get a 360° panorama of Sydney and its iconic structures from a height of 250 meters.
Powerhouse Museum: You can spend a fun-filled day of activities specially for children at this museum with its hands-on science and technology exhibits.
Sea Life Aquarium: The aquarium, where you can see 13,000 marine creatures of 700 different species, acquaints children with the mysteries of the deep through its vibrant underwater world.