- Soul Of The Southern Renaissance: Andalusia
- Daughter Of The Caspian
- The Distant Near
- A Taste From The Deep: Turbot
- Jewel in a Valley AMASYA
- The Eyes Of Kadiköy, Land Of The Blind
- Between The Old World And The New Piri Reis
- Ottoman Splendor In Washington
- Robin Sharma Wisdom In Istanbul
- Malta Larger Than Life
- Orhan Kemal Anatolia’s Splendid Adventure
- Spring Film Marathon
- Art Comes Home
- From Anatolia to California
- Europe In Moscow!
- Sultans Of Calligraphy
- Ankara Exclusive
- The Two Shores of the Black Sea
- Ready, Set, Go!!!
- Mysterious Power That Flows From A Brush: Illumination
- For Animation Buffs
- Calling All Nature Lovers
- Happy Birthday, Jazz!
- An English Istanbulophile
- At The Peak Of Civilization
- Cahit Arf, Mathematicial Genius
- A Visit To The Other Hemisphere
- Young And Bursting With Histor
- Ireland In Your Bag!
- Once In A Hundred Years
- İlhan Erşahin’s New York
- Turkey Through The Eyes Of Travelers
- Guest Country Turkey In London
Young And Bursting With Histor
Capital Of Ukraine’s Crimean Autonomous Republic, Simferopol Appeals To The Young At Heart As Well As The History Buffs.
Go to Lenin Square, the only square in the city, at evening and watch the young people skateboard dancing to live music.
Stop at the Centralny Rynok (central market) for everything from original Ukrainian products and handicrafts to fruits and vegetables and lots of other things.
Taste authentic Ukrainian and Crimean dishes like pilaff and shashlik at the city’s restaurants.
Tour the historic train station and discover relics of the past.
Don’t leave Simferopol without seeing the Scythian settlement dating back to the end of the 3rd century B.C.E. Museums and ruins await you at this archaeological site.
If you travel 17 kilometers outside the city, you will see the natural caves. Marble Cave in particular is very interesting…
Turkish Airlines has daily Istanbul-Simferopol-Istanbul flights. For more information: