- Soul Of The Southern Renaissance: Andalusia
- Daughter Of The Caspian
- The Distant Near
- A Taste From The Deep: Turbot
- Jewel in a Valley AMASYA
- The Eyes Of Kadiköy, Land Of The Blind
- Between The Old World And The New Piri Reis
- Ottoman Splendor In Washington
- Robin Sharma Wisdom In Istanbul
- Malta Larger Than Life
- Orhan Kemal Anatolia’s Splendid Adventure
- Spring Film Marathon
- Art Comes Home
- From Anatolia to California
- Europe In Moscow!
- Sultans Of Calligraphy
- Ankara Exclusive
- The Two Shores of the Black Sea
- Ready, Set, Go!!!
- Mysterious Power That Flows From A Brush: Illumination
- For Animation Buffs
- Calling All Nature Lovers
- Happy Birthday, Jazz!
- An English Istanbulophile
- At The Peak Of Civilization
- Cahit Arf, Mathematicial Genius
- A Visit To The Other Hemisphere
- Young And Bursting With Histor
- Ireland In Your Bag!
- Once In A Hundred Years
- İlhan Erşahin’s New York
- Turkey Through The Eyes Of Travelers
- Guest Country Turkey In London
Ready, Set, Go!!!
Recently Hosting A Series Of Major Sporting Events, Turkey Is Bringing Cycling Buffs Fresh Excitement This Month.
In its 49th year, the Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey sponsored by Turkish Airlines has announced its route. This year’s tour, April 21 to 28, starts in Alanya and ends in Istanbul.
Among the world’s most prestigious races, the Presidential Cycling Tour has seen maximum participation in the last three years. Event Director for the tour, a major sports event that has contributed to the promotion of Turkish tourism in recent years, Aydın Ayhan Güney sums up plans for the future: “We’re determined to put our tour in the top category on the UCI World Tour calendar in the years ahead.”
EIGHT CHALLENGING LEGS
1. Alanya – Alanya
2. Alanya – Antalya
3. Antalya – Elmalı
4. Göcek – Marmaris
5. Marmaris – Turgutreis
6. Bodrum – Selçuk (Meryem Ana Tepesi-Virgin Mary)
7. Kuşadası – İzmir
8. (Istanbul - from Europe to Asia)