- Summer Comes With Classical Music!
- Heed The Call Of Music
- 100 Depictions Of The Prophet Mohammad In Istanbul
- Keeping The Miracîye Tradition Alive
- Shades Of Anatolia In London
- Confrontation In Venice
- Adhocracy In New York
- Biennale Time On The Canals
- Erol Akyavaş’s Projection Of Life
- Sarkis’s Latest
- Off We Go To The Children’s Festival!
- Passing The Ball To Life
- Surprise Result At Belek
- Time Of White
- In Living Color!
- Shopping Latino
- Ushering In The Festival Season
- A Chosen Artist
- History And Opera
- Yunus Emre Turkey Tour
- Hello, Summer!
- The Rouargue Brothers’ Istanbul
- Keeping History Alive: Safranbolu
- On The Ocean Shore
- Scandinavia In Five Questions
- Wilco Van Herpen’s Kaş
- Documenting The History Of Education
- Smitten By The Bridge
Scandinavia In Five Questions
The white nights are starting in Scandinavia where grey skies are giving way to blue. Let’s see how well you know this region…
01_ Denmark’s Lindholm Høje is known to be the world’s best-preserved Viking site. So where are these hills chock full of clues to the Vikings?
Viborg Skagen Friedrichshafen Aalborg
02_ Northern Europe’s biggest music festival takes place just 32 kilometers from Copenhagen. Can you name this festival, which kicks off this year on June 29?
Sziget Roskilde Sónar Rock Werchter
03_ Named for a world-renowned Norwegian painter, this museum is one of Oslo’s most-visited venues. Who is this painter who has carved out a place in our memories with his painting, The Scream?
Jackson Pollock Henri Matisse Edvard Munch Paul Cézanne
04_ At the near Lake Malaren at Stockholm, are three islands with settlements going back to the Middle Ages. What is the name of this place which means Old Town?
Gamla Stan Sodermalm Gardet Ostermalm
05_ Sweden’s second largest city after Stockholm is known for its extensive parks and wide boulevards. What is the name of this city famous for its white nights?
Malmö Boden Flen Gothenburg