- Turkey Hits Its Shot
- Shades Of Turkey In China
- Let The Festivals Begin!
- Let The Roses Bloom
- Defterdarburnu As It Once Was
- Second Stop: Clay
- Art In Elazığ
- Classical Music On The Golden Horn
- Munich Loves You
- Forever Young, May 19
- Sultan Of Land And Sea
- The Work Of The Waqfs
- The World Is Speaking Turkish!
- Straddling Two Continents
- The Film Is About To Begin!
- Exhibitions Worth Seeing
- Hot Shopping In The North
- Redbud Time In Istanbul
- White Legacy In The Aegean
- The Conjunction Of Three Continents
- Romans Of Everyday Life
- A Master Remembered
- Shadow Of Istanbul Falls On Luxembourg
- Semih Sayginer’s Ho Chi Minh City
- A Legend That Came From The Sea
- Be A World Local
- Africa In Five Questions
The World Is Speaking Turkish!
The International Language and Culture Festival is bringing students from around the world together in Turkish.
Bringing together Turkish-speaking students from across a broad region stretching from Senegal to Germany and from Mongolia to Bosnia, the Festival is taking place this year May 24 to June 16, again with Turkish Airlines sponsorship. Two thousand student finalists from 140 countries on five continents are participating in the festival, based on the slogan “Toward Universal Peace”. The finalists will present an array of colorful events in categories such as song, poetry, folklore, theater and short film at the festival, which has been awarding students from different countries who speak good Turkish since 2003.
The Festival Calendar
Culture Fest: May 24-26 - Izmir International Fairgrounds
Opening Ceremony: June 1 - Ankara 19 Mayıs Stadium
Sufi Concert: June 5 - Istanbul Sinan Erdem Dome
Song Final: June 7 - Istanbul Sinan Erdem Dome
Poetry Final: June 8 - Ankara Arena Sports Stadium
Closing Ceremony: 16 June - Ataturk Olympic Stadium