Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2013
Travelling while pregnant
What are the guidelines for traveling on Turkish Airlines while pregnant?
- Women with pregnancies can fly up to their 28th weeks of pregnancies without doctor report.
- Pregnant women expecting one baby can fly with doctor report states fit to fly by air carriage between 28-36 weeks. After that, they are no longer fit to fly even with medical clearance.
- Pregnant women expecting twins or more can fly with doctor report states fit to fly by air carriage between 28-32weeks. After that, they are no longer fit to fly even with medical clearance.
- Medical clearance must be dated 7 days prior to the flight.
- Doctor’s name and surname, diploma number, signature must be shown clearly on the medical clearance.
- The report should be issued in English or Turkish.