- Stopover Points
- Fares And Charges
- Refusal And Limitation Of Carriage
- Schedules, Cancellation Of Flight
- Conduct Aboard Aircraft
- Arrangements By Carrıer
- Administrative Formalities
- Successive Carriers
- Liability For Damage
- Time Limitation On Claims And Actions
- Modification And Waiver
- Information On The Identity Of The Operating Carrier
1. Reservation Requirement
- Reservations are not confirmed until recorded as accepted by Carrier or its authorised agent.
- As provided in Carrier's Regulations, certain fares may have conditions which limit or exclude the passenger's right to change or cancel reservations.
2. Ticketing Time Limits
When you book a reservation through Turkish Airlines' ticketing locations, Turkish Airlines' telephone reservations line or Turkish Airlines' website, we will allow you at least 24 hours to ticket the reservation at the quoted fare if the reservation is made one week or more prior to the scheduled flight departure date. If the ticket is not purchased by the reservation time limit, it will be canceled.
3. Personal Data
The passenger recognizes that personal data has been given to Carrier for the purpose of making reservation for carriage and for obtaining ancillary services, facilitating immigration and entry requirements, and making available such data to government agencies. For these purposes the passenger authorizes Carrier to retain such data and to transmit it to its own offices, other carriers ot the providers of such services, in whatever country they may be located.
Carrier does not guarantee to provide any particular seat in the aircraft and the passenger agrees to accept any seat that may be allotted on the flight in the class of service for which the ticket has been issued.
5. Service Charge When Space Not Accupied
A service charge, in accordance with Carrier's Regulations, may be payable by a passenger who fails to use space for which a reservation has been made.
6. Reconfirmation Of Reservation
Onward or return reservations may be subject to the requirement to confirm the reservation in accordance with and within time limits specified Carrier's Regulations. Failure to comply with any such requirement may result in cancellation of any onward or return reservations.
7. Cancellation Of Onward Reservations Made By Carrier
if a passenger does not use a reservation and fails to advise Carrier, Carrier may cancel or request cncellation of any onward or return reservations.