Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2013
- Our flights are on time as planned(16.05.2013)
- To the Attention of Sabiha Gökçen Connecting Flight Passengers(14.05.2013)
- Changed on Customer Relations Centre e-Mail Address(19.02.2013)
- Warning: Attention to Fake E-mails(20.02.2013)
- Ticketing Service Charge Revised (Except) Web Sales(10.12.2012)
- Attention for passengers who visit Europe!(26.02.2013)
- Important Information for Turkish Airlines South Africa Passengers(28.09.2012)
Ticketing Service Charge Revised (Except) Web Sales
10.12.2012Effective 11.19.2012 for ticket purchases made on or after November 19, 2012, Turkish Airlines’ Ticketing Service Charge (TSC) will be USD $40.00 per ticket whenever a ticket is issued, reissued, rebooked or rerouted at one of Turkish Airlines’ offices or airport counters in the United States.
For passengers who have purchased their tickets prior to November 19, 2012, the current Ticketing Service Charge (TSC) of USD $20.00 per ticket will remain valid for them throughout their journey. Thus, if they require a ticket reissue, rebooking or rerouting, they will only pay a TSC of USD $20.00 per ticket.