- Chairman of the Board Hamdi Topçu
- Deputy Chairman of the Board Prof. Dr. Cemal Şanlı
- General Manager Board Member Doç. Dr. Temel Kotil
- Member of the Board İsmail Gerçek
- Board Member Muzaffer Akpınar
- Board Member Mehmet Büyükekşi
- Board Member Gülsüm Azeri
- Member of the Audit Committee Orhan Birdal
- Member of the Audit Committee Naci Ağbal
- Member of the Audit Committee Mehmet Nuri Yazıcı
- Member of the Audit Committee Prof. Dr. Ateş Vuran
- Member of the Audit Committee Mecit Eş
Member of the Audit Committee
Prof. Dr. Ateş Vuran
Mr. Vuran was born in Istanbul in 1944. After his graduation from the Academy of Economics and Commercial Sciences in Istanbul, he studied at Perugia University in Italy. He completed his doctorate in 1974, became assistant professor in 1978 and professor for Statistics and Numerical Methods in 1984. He became journalist in 1960. He founded Turkey’s first private aviation company (Anadolu Havacılık ve Turizm A.Ş.) in 1971.
1979-1982 dean of the Faculty of Business Administration at İ.İ.T.İ.A, vice-president and board member,
1985-1987 dean of the Faculty of Economics and Administrative sciences at Erciyes University.
1992-1996 member of the Supervisory Board at the Turkish Airlines Inc. and member of the board at Cyprus Turkish Airlines.
1987-1998 vice president at Marmara University, dean of the Faculty of Business Administration and the president of Journalism department at Marmara University.
2001-2004 dean of the Faculty of Communication at İstanbul Commerce University.
He is currently the president of the Tourism Administration Department of the Faculty of the Commercial Sciences at Istanbul Commerce University and the president of İstanbul Commerce University.
Mr. Vural is also a chartered accountant since 1990.
He has nine published schoolbooks in Turkish and English, more than 100 research, project and articles. He won the American Biographical Institute Award in New York in 1987.
Mr. Vural is married with two children. He speaks English, French and Italian.