- Soul Of The Southern Renaissance: Andalusia
- Daughter Of The Caspian
- The Distant Near
- A Taste From The Deep: Turbot
- Jewel in a Valley AMASYA
- The Eyes Of Kadiköy, Land Of The Blind
- Between The Old World And The New Piri Reis
- Ottoman Splendor In Washington
- Robin Sharma Wisdom In Istanbul
- Malta Larger Than Life
- Orhan Kemal Anatolia’s Splendid Adventure
- Spring Film Marathon
- Art Comes Home
- From Anatolia to California
- Europe In Moscow!
- Sultans Of Calligraphy
- Ankara Exclusive
- The Two Shores of the Black Sea
- Ready, Set, Go!!!
- Mysterious Power That Flows From A Brush: Illumination
- For Animation Buffs
- Calling All Nature Lovers
- Happy Birthday, Jazz!
- An English Istanbulophile
- At The Peak Of Civilization
- Cahit Arf, Mathematicial Genius
- A Visit To The Other Hemisphere
- Young And Bursting With Histor
- Ireland In Your Bag!
- Once In A Hundred Years
- İlhan Erşahin’s New York
- Turkey Through The Eyes Of Travelers
- Guest Country Turkey In London
Calling All Nature Lovers
Alaçati Herb Festival, April 13 And 14, Is Awaiting Visitors With Tasty And Healthy Aegean Food And An Entertaining Program.
Alaçatı is mounting an Herb Festival this year to promote its natural riches. In addition to a slew of tasty dishes made with herbs unique to Alaçatı, some exciting prize competitions also await nature lovers at the festival, April 13 and 14. Located at and around Alaçatı Market Place Mosque, the festival is offering visitors a fun and flavorful program with concerts and cultural and artistic events spilling into the streets.
QUARTET AT5TH FLOOR
Formed by Alexander Balanescu in 1987, the Balanescu Quartet is coming to Istanbul for the 20th anniversary of the founding of 5th Floor. Known for the work it has done with important figures in contemporary music like Philip Glass, Michael Nyman and David Byrne, the Balanescu Quartet is at 5th floor on april 27.