- Soul Of The Southern Renaissance: Andalusia
- Daughter Of The Caspian
- The Distant Near
- A Taste From The Deep: Turbot
- Jewel in a Valley AMASYA
- The Eyes Of Kadiköy, Land Of The Blind
- Between The Old World And The New Piri Reis
- Ottoman Splendor In Washington
- Robin Sharma Wisdom In Istanbul
- Malta Larger Than Life
- Orhan Kemal Anatolia’s Splendid Adventure
- Spring Film Marathon
- Art Comes Home
- From Anatolia to California
- Europe In Moscow!
- Sultans Of Calligraphy
- Ankara Exclusive
- The Two Shores of the Black Sea
- Ready, Set, Go!!!
- Mysterious Power That Flows From A Brush: Illumination
- For Animation Buffs
- Calling All Nature Lovers
- Happy Birthday, Jazz!
- An English Istanbulophile
- At The Peak Of Civilization
- Cahit Arf, Mathematicial Genius
- A Visit To The Other Hemisphere
- Young And Bursting With Histor
- Ireland In Your Bag!
- Once In A Hundred Years
- İlhan Erşahin’s New York
- Turkey Through The Eyes Of Travelers
- Guest Country Turkey In London
Art Comes Home
The world’s first modern Art Fair, Art Cologne runs from April 19 to 22.
Launched in 1967 by Cologne gallerists Hein Stunke and Rudolf Zwirner as Kölner Kunstmarkt, Art Cologne introduced a new concept in art fairs not only in Germany but all over the world despite harsh post-1945 conditions. Now, in its 46th year, art lovers are once again turning their attention to Art Cologne.
Welcoming close to sixty thousand visitors last year, Art Cologne is distinguished from other art fairs by its one-on-one communication between artists and art lovers and the opportunity it affords artists to make direct sales from their own stands.
TURKEY’S NEW FAIR
Istanbul is saying hello this year to a brand new international art fair. Taking an original approach and including antiquarians, antique dealers and craftsmen as well as art galleries both traditional and modern, All-Arts Istanbul is at Istanbul Congress Center, April 18 to 21.