1.Partner Banks and Payment Options
|PAYMENT OPTIONS||Türkiye İŞ Bankası||T.C. Ziraat Bankası||Türkiye Garanti Bankası A.Ş.||Other Domestic Banks||Other International Banks|
|Payment by Credit Card||√||√||√||√||√|
|Payment by Credit Card (with installment)||Maximum||Maximum||Miles&Smiles Credit Card|
|Bank||Programme||No. of Installment|
|Türkiye İş Bankası||Maximum||2-3-4-5-6|
|T.C. Ziraat Bankası||Maximum||2-3-4-5-6|
2.Payment by CREDIT CARD• Supported credit card types:
- On our website, using Miles&Smiles, Yapı Kredi World, TEB World, Anadolubank World and Vakifbank World credit cards, you may benefit from installment options for your payments in TL.
- You can purchase tickets from our website by using your carte blue vista card for France departures and CartaSi Card for Italy departures.
- You can only make 4 (four) different bookings within the same day with the same credit card. For security reasons, you will be asked to enter the 3-digit security code of your credit card (CVC number) during the reservation. The security code/CVC number is the last 3 digits placed after the credit card number in the signature box on the backside of the credit card.
- When you approve the ticket purchase, the ticket fare (including taxes and other charges) is charged from your credit card. The credit card holder does not have to be one of the travelling passengers.
- In the event that the credit card holder is not one of the travelling passengers, the passenger information must be accompanied with the credit card holder’s name, surname and e-mail address during the reservation for security purposes. Upon completion of the reservation, a confirmation e-mail including booking and payment details and an information e-mail for all the cancellation/refund/penalty transactions will be sent to the passengers’ and credit card holders’ e-mail accounts separately. If necessary, information e-mail(s) regarding cancellation/rebooking/rerouting requests will be sent to passenger’s and credit card holder’s e-mail separately after booking.
- For , please use the credit card that you have used for the payment transactions of your ticket. If the credit card holder is not one of the travelling passengers and/or if the credit card used for payment is a virtual card, then you cannot use the Self Check-in service.
- Please note that Turkish Airlines is based in Turkey and your card issuing bank may charge extra fee for usage of your card in a foreign country even for your online transaction. Please contact your card issuing bank for further details.
- Presentation of Credit Card: In the event that the passenger gets in touch for the first time with an Turkish Airlines office/counter to claim rebooking/cancellation/refund for the ticket or consults with the counter for the check-in transactions of the first flight in the reservation; the holder of the credit card that was used for the payment transactions during the purchasing transactions of the ticket must be present together with the passenger with a valid identity card to present the credit card used for the payment or must present the credit card and a valid photo-attached identity card personally to a Turkish Airlines office before the first flight in the reservation.
- You can purchase tickets from our website with your Debit Card.
- Payments can be made through your debit cards bearing the Visa Electron and Maestro logos which are designed for internet/online transactions. Please check your authorization with your card issuer before using your debit card online.
- Foreign currency transactions are not allowed for the debit cards issued by the Turkish Banks.
- In case of refund, the refund will be credited back directly to your credit card account. There may be delays in the transaction due to your banks infrastructure. In case of a delay Turkish Airlines assumes no responsibility. For detailed information please contact Turkish Airlines Call Center (+90 212 444 0 849 / +90 850 333 0 849).
- Payments can be made by using your American Express credit card for currencies other Canadian Dollars, Australian Dollars and Russian Rubles.
- Payments via American Express credit card has to be completed 72 hours prior to your flight.
- American Express credit cards bearing a Miles & Smiles logo permits the payments to be made in installments. This type of payment is not permitted for other American Express credit cards.
- In case of refund there may be delays in transaction for payments made by American Express card which is caused by the card issuer.
- It is very simple to sign up to the system.
- If the bank issuing your credit card supports the 3-D Secure service, you can sign up to the system either prior to the purchasing transaction or through the 3-D Secure window that will pop up during the transaction.
- During the sign up, you will be asked to create a password and a personal message to be used only for 3-D Secure transactions.
- After the sign up, you can continue and complete your shopping transaction in a fully safe manner.
- In order to purchase a ticket through the online ticket tab on THY web page, you need to enter your flight, passenger and credit card information.
- For approval of the credit card transaction, the pop-up window appearing on the screen shows the personal message that you have entered previously to be used for your 3-D Secure transactions. This message confirms that the transaction is approved by your bank.
- You need to enter the password for your 3-D Secure transactions in the relevant field on the screen.
- Following verification of the password, the transaction is finalized upon the approval of the bank.
- The payment transaction is thus completed in a safe manner and the card holder returns to THY web page.
- 3D Secure procedure may change for different banks.
- EFT/Money Transfer transactions must be completed by sending the total amount of the ticket fare within the option time limit to Turkish Airline’s account in the name of Turkish Airlines together with the “EFT/Money Transfer” code given in the Payment/Confirmation page.
- Valid Date Range: If the payment is made by , the flight date of the first segment of the reservation records (PNR) must be at least two working days+five days and maximum 365 days after the booking date.
- Valid Flight Type: payment option can be used only for domestic flights and flights departing from Turkey.
- Delivery Options: Ticket delivery option for PNRs with EFT/Money Transfer can only be in the form of electronic ticket.
- Option Time Limit: Option time limit of the Passenger Name Record (PNR) with EFT/MONEY TRANSFER payment will be until 15:55 on the second working day.
- Accepted Banks: EFT/Money Transfer transactions can be done through any bank located within the borders of Turkey.
- Completion of EFT/Money Transfer Transactions: The tickets are issued after transfer of the total amount of the ticket fare to Turkish Airlines account. EFT/Money Transfer procedures may differ depending on the banks, therefore EFT/Money Transfer transactions will be entered into THY records and the ticketing transactions will be completed as soon as possible.
- Cancellation/Refund: In the event that the passenger applies to a Turkish Airlines sales office for cancellation/refund transactions, the cancellation, refund and penalty procedures for purchased tickets will be finalized according to the fare rules of tickets.
3. Payment via Debit Card
4. Payment via American Express Credit Card
Situations that do not require presentation of Credit Card:
The credit card used for payment must be presented prior to the flight. Miles&Smiles card holders who have had at least (1) one flight during the last one year are not required to present credit card. Holders of credit cards to be used for payment who meet the above mentioned conditions and have fully entered the membership information are not required to present the credit card used for the payment. The Miles&Smiles Member is obliged to use its membership and PIN numbers while purchasing the ticket by means of credit card. The membership and PIN numbers are private and confidential and can not be shared with third parties. Any transaction made by using correct membership and PIN numbers will be considered to have been made by the Miles&Smiles member and any and all responsibility will be borne by the Miles&Smiles Member in case of any irregular usage. Turkish Airlines reserves its right to take legal actions or apply other sanctions set forth in Miles&Smiles terms.3-D Secure
3D Secure is a simple password-protected identity-checking service which is designed by credit card institutions to ensure safe online payments. The system is supported both by Visa and Mastercards and has the ‘Verified by Visa’ application for Visa cards and ‘SecureCode’ application for MasterCards.
About 3D Secure service:
3. PAYMENT by EFT/MONEY TRANSFER
(i) Since Bank are closed during official holidays and weekends, web site does not offer EFT/Money TRANSFER payment option is not available on those days.
(ii) Passenger is responsible to make sure that required amount transferred to Turkish Airlines' Bank Account within the given time limit. Turkish Airlines is not responsible of any delays or other faults (deficient/excess EFT/MONEY TRANSFER amount, money transfer limit, terms and conditions about money transfer from bank counter etc.) during EFT/MONEY TRANSFER transactions. Turkish Airlines records will be held as conclusive evidence in the state of conflict.
Partner Banks: You may make your payment and ticketing transactions through partner banks’ (Türkiye İş Bankası / T. Garanti Bankası A.Ş.) Internet Banking System if you create your bookings via www.turkishairlines.com
- Use of Internet Banking: In order to benefit from this service, you should enter the PNR (Passenger Name Record) and passenger’s surname on the related web page of the partner bank.
- Other Details:THY Pay&Fly through partner banks’ Internet Banking service is presently valid for all flights “departing from Turkey”.