- Travel Information
- Minors-Mothers to Be-INCAD
Attended Infant and Child Passengers
As Turkish Airlines, we haven't forgotten our little passengers between the ages of 03-06! They are allowed to travel without the need to have their parents or relatives accompanying them. Our young passengers traveling without the company of their parents of relatives travel accompanied by our experienced, reliable and caring cabin crew from the beginning to the end of the flight.
Who can travel attended?
Child passengers who have celebrated their second birthday, but have not celebrated their seventh birthday and have been given permission by their parents or other person authorized by their parents may travel under the supervision of an accompanying cabin crew appointed for the flight.
Before the flight;
- Reservations of attended child passengers must be made at least 48 hours before the flight.
- The language spoken by the attended child must be specified in the application.
- All costs related to the accompanying cabin crew are to be borne by the passenger.
- An attended child carriage document is mutually filled out and signed.
- The parents/parent's representative of the attended child passenger has to wait in the airport until the airplane takes off.
- Attended child passengers must absolutely be assigned a seat.
- Attended child passengers may only be delivered to and taken delivery of by the children's parents or parents' authorized representatives.
- In the event that the person delivering the attended child to the airport is not the child's parent or the child's parent's legal representative, the persons authorized by the parents of their legal representatives must submit a notarized "Authorization Document" to Turkish Airlines on the day of the flight.