- Travel Information
- Minors-Mothers to Be-INCAD
Since baby food falls into the category of ‘special meal” on our flights, special meal (Baby Meal) request must be made either while making a reservation or at least 24 hours before scheduled takeoff.
Two types of baby meal; fruit and vegetable are available in jars.
In case of failure to request in advance, a limited amount of extra baby meal is available on flights originating from Istanbul and Ankara airports. Please contact our cabin crew for your request. We apologize if baby meal has run out due to high demand.
An infant is a child who has not yet reached its 2nd birthday.(0-24 months)
Acceptance and Regulations:
- One adult can escort one infant only. Another escort is required for the second infant.
- Escorts (except parents) must be older than 18 years old.
- Newborn babies can not be accepted for travel within first 48 hours after birth.
- Babies older than 48 hours old and younger than 7 days old traveling for medical reasons are accepted if they have medical clearance stating “fit to travel by air carriage”
- After 7 days of birth and under 3 years old can travel with their parents. An escort can not be provided.
- After 7 days of birth till 7 years old, children are not accepted without an accompany on TK flights.