- Affiliate Program
Turkish Airlines Global Affiliate Marketing Program allows you to advertise Turkish Airlines flights on your website and earn a commission from flight bookings. This affiliate programme is only valid for flight bookings made on turkishairlines.com.
1-What is affiliation?
If you own a website, you can earn money by becoming an affiliate partner. Tradedoubler which is Turkish Airlines’ Affiliate Network can provide you with all you need to promote its products, including static and dynamic banners, search box, xml links and text links and copy to redirect traffic to the Turkish Airlines website (www.turkishairlines.com).
2-How does it work?
It’s easy; you will be paid a percentage commission on bookings made from a visitor arriving from your website. Our Affiliate Marketing Program is based on CPA (cost per acquisition) model. If the traffic converts into sales, you will be paid commission. Joining our Affiliate Marketing Program is completely free.
3-How much can you earn?
You will earn commission on this affiliate programme which is only valid flight bookings made on turkishairlines.com. Your link must be the last one used to direct the customer to make their booking on turkishairlines.com.
3.1. Portals&Content, Display, Social Media, Cashback
Commission rates are applied to you for each sold ticket by Portals&Content, Display, Social Media, Cashback publishers.
|Economy Class||Business Class|
|* Commission rate is calculated in EUR and is excluding taxes and fees.|
Cookie time period: 14 days
3.2. Price Comparison
A fixed commission is applied for each sold PNR by the Price Comparison, Meta-Search and other API using publishers. Turkish Airlines doesn’t supply API, publishers may use API on their own cost.
0,5 EUR per PNR**
5 EUR per PNR**
|* Commission rate is calculated in EUR&TRY and is excluding taxes and fees.
** PNR (Passenger Name Record): It is available more than one passenger in the same reservation record (PNR)..
Cookie time period: Only session cookie is valid for Price Comparison
4-How can you benefit becoming a publisher?
- Our affiliation program is easy to implement into your website.
- Upgrade your website by linking it to Turkish Airlines brand.
- Extra service will be presented for your visitors. (Special offers with extraordinary prices)
5-How do I join?
We run our Affiliate Marketing Program through Tradedoubler globally. It presents some traffic restrictions and available affiliate channels below.
Types of media changing depends on countries**
|Price Comparison||Display||Social Media||API||Cashback||Search/Adwords||eMail Marketing||Voucher|
|UNITED ARAB. EM.|
** Our Affiliate Marketing Program is only valid for type of media and countries indicated by tick () in above table.
Turnover that is subject to publisher commissions is the actual income obtained through the sale of air tickets to online customers. The net income to be invoiced is the net amount which will be determined after deduction of all taxes, landing charges, service charges, possible commissions, early payment discounts and other benefits. Commissions are calculated on validated sales. A sale is validated/denied within 30 days from the date of purchase and publishers are paid once a month, subject to the merchant’s previous payment of the invoice that includes those validated sales. Publishers are paid once a month, the 3rd week of the month, on Tuesday by Tradedoubler.
If you own multiple websites or media channels, you can receive a single payment for your commission by using the same identifier code. If you want, you view separately the sales of each website by using a different identifier code generating payment for each website or media channel.
Tradedoubler provides trusted affiliate platform for third-party tracking, real-time reporting, and monthly commission checks. You can monitor your commission daily by logging onto the Tradedoubler platform. Free daily, weekly and monthly reports are available with the following breakdowns:
- # of clicks
- # of page views
- # of sales
- click-through rate
- conversion rate
- commission earned in EUR
- a. You can’t earn commission at following items.
- Additional booking fees.
- If the transaction is not made within the turkishairlines.com booking engine.
- If the transaction is completed offline through our call centers.
- If the transaction is generated by a link that does not contain the correct tracking code
- If the booking is cancelled within the month of transaction.
- b. This programme is not valid for Travel Agents as it is not for sales or distribution.
9-The selection of publisher
Turkish Airlines reserves the right to approve or reject any Affiliate Marketing Program Application in its sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against the Turkish Airlines for the rejection of your application. All applicants will be notified of their acceptance or rejection by Tradedoubler.
10-Restrictions and intellectual proprietary rights
- Affiliates should not send any form of unsolicited commercial email (UCE) or SPAM campaigns, voucher code, paid search through the programme.
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid on Turkish Airlines brand related terms. This includes variations of Turkish Airlines related terms, product names, misspells and company URL's. Affiliates must negative match all brand terms on any broad match paid search activity.
- Affiliates can include trademarks in the sub folders of the display URL's in your search engine adverts e.g. www.affiliatesite.com/TurkishAirlines. But affiliates are not allowed to include trademarks in the sub domain of the display URL's in your search engine adverts e.g. www.turkishairlines.affiliatesite.com. Affiliates are not allowed to operate domains which contain trademarks for the sole purpose of driving traffic from search engines. For example; www.turkishairlinesoffers.com, www.turkishairlinesspecialprices.com
- Affiliates are not allowed to use Turkish Airlines’ trademarks on title at search engine campaigns. For example; Turkish Airlines Flights to Istanbul, Special offers more than 200 flight destinations via Turkish Airlines.
- All information, images, trademarks, slogans and other symbols and software related to protection of other intellectual property rights on this web site together with the page layout and presentation of this website are owned either by Turkish Airlines or Turkish Airlines’ licensors. You are not permitted to copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer or send online or otherwise any material on this web page or the database software code whether in whole or in part without Turkish Airlines’ prior written consent.
Joining our Affiliate Marketing Program is completely free and leave it at any time, with no obligation. All you need to do is to open an account with Tradedoubler free of charge, please complete the short application form to get started.
Good communication is key to the success of the affiliation program, both for Turkish Airlines and its affiliate partners. If you have any questions or suggestions for improvement, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail (affiliate[at]thy.com)