- Turkish Airlines launches flights to Rotterdam(06.03.2014)
- Road Show in Sao Paulo(26.02.2014)
- Frequency of Marseille Flights to Increase(25.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Munster(24.02.2014)
- Frequency of Tehran Flights to Increase(24.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Stavropol(24.02.2014)
- Frequency of Basel Flights to Increase(24.02.2014)
Turkish Airlines opens arrival lounge at the İstanbul Atatürk Airport
On arrival at the İstanbul Atatürk Airport, now you can get refreshed in our newly opened arrival lounge
Turkish Airlines has opened an arrival lounge, ‘İstanbul Arrival Lounge’, at the İstanbul Atatürk International Airport, offering its premium passengers the opportunity to freshen up on arrival, after their flights.
The lounge is exclusive to Business Class travelers or Miles&Smiles Elite Plus members, arriving on a Turkish Airlines international flight.
What is an arrival lounge?
The concept of the arrival lounge is to meet the needs of our guests arriving on international flights at the İstanbul Atatürk Airport. Offering a wide range of amenities and services, including rich food and beverage options, showers, ironing service, free Wi-Fi, etc., the facility ensures a luxurious and relaxed experience that help our guests to feel refreshed after their flights.
The arrival lounge is open daily from 5:00 am to 01:00 pm.
- A wide range of food and beverage
- Free Wi-Fi
- A wide selection of leading papers and magazines
- Charging station for electronic devices
- Ironing service
You may visit Flight Destinations for more great prices and destinations, take a glance at our inflight magazine Skylife or purchase online ticket.
For detailed information you may contact our Call Center at +90 212 444 0849 or visit any Turkish Airlines Sales Office.
* Turkish Airlines is named the Best Airline in Europe at the 2011, 2012 and 2013 World Airline Awards, by Skytrax
Customer Contact Center for you're all kind feedback