Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2015
1.Cancellation/Refund for Domestic Flights:
- Cancellation and refund requests for the electronic tickets that are issued through our website and that include only domestic flights can be placed through our website until the scheduled departure time of your first flight.
- Domestic (P,W,G) Tickets; Promotional class domestic ticket fares do not allow cancellation and refund and change of reservation and flight type neither before nor after the flight.
- Cancellation and refund transactions after the first flight cannot be done through our website.
- Turkish Airlines Sales Office in the country of departure along with the Credit Card you used for the payment, photo-attached identity card (passport, birth certificate or driving license) and your Ticket Itinerary Receipt (TIR).
- In order for the cancel your booking first click on ‘My Reservations’ on the Online Ticket pages. After entering your reservation code and surname on the LOGIN page, you can cancel your reservation.
- In the event that the reservations are cancelled twelve hours before the departure time, with the exception of the promotional domestic fares, 30% of the ticket fare is charged as penalty. No refunds can be made after departure.
2. Cancellation/Refund for International Flights:
- Refund transactions for tickets of international flight reservations made through our website can be finalized at Turkish Airlines Sales Offices and the Call Center. The penalty payments for cancellations and refunds may be up to 100% of the ticket fare depending on the relevant fare rules. Ticket refunds through sales offices can only be made in the country where the ticket is issued.
- • For the cancellation/refund transactions of the electronic tickets including international flights reserved through our website, please go to a Turkish Airlines Sales Office in the country of departure along with the Credit Card you used for the payment, photo-attached identity card (passport, birth certificate or driving license) and your Ticket Itinerary Receipt (TIR).
3. Important Issuesfor Cancellation and Refund:
- When the payment is made via internet, the refund amount of refundable tickets are only paid to the credit card used for purchasing the ticket
- In the event that the validity date of credit card used for payment has expired or the card is cancelled;
- If the card holder uses another card of the same bank, refund is made to the account of the card holder.
- If the card holder no more works with the bank, then he/she may get in touch with our sales offices along with an official letter provided by the bank.
- The Ticketing Service Charge will not be refunded, however no extra Service Charge will be collected for the ticket refunds.
- For the cancellation and refund of Ticketing and Payment transactions done via internet banking, please go to a Turkish Airlines Sales Office in Turkey. Cancellations, refunds and changes of tickets will only be executed at Turkish Airlines Sales Offices and the refund and cancellation/penalty terms for purchased tickets will be applied according to the ticket fare rules.
- For cancellations made on our website, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the passenger by Turkish Airlines.
- Domestic Tickets: If the reservation is cancelled in less than twelve hours before the departure, 30% of the ticket fare will be charged as penalty. No ticket refunds are made after the departure. No refunds are made for non-refundable tickets. The refundable taxes collected at the time of ticketing are refunded.
- International Tickets: Cancellation of international flights cannot be made via our website. For cancellation, rebooking and rerouting, please contact Turkish Airlines Sales Offices. In this case, Penalty clause of the fare rule shall apply for cancellation/refunds. Please not that nonrefundable tickets are not refunded.
- Cancellation / refund requested to your ticket will apply to all passenger tickets included in your reservation.