Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2013
- Flight Disruptions Due to Bad Weather at the İstanbul Atatürk Airport(11.12.2013)
- Possible Flight Disruptions Due to Bad Weather in Turkey(10.12.2013)
- Road Show in Hong Kong(20.11.2013)
- Sinop Airport Runway Maintenance(21.10.2013)
- Attention to Constanta Passengers(27.02.2013)
- Attention for passengers who visit Europe!(26.02.2013)
- New Passport Regulation for Children in EU(26.02.2013)
Changed on Customer Relations Centre e-Mail Address
Turkish Airlines’ Customer Contact Center is now at your service with its own web page on our official website!
When you send us your comments on the feedback form under ‘Contact Us’ on the Customer Contact Center page, your feedback will be quickly processed by our expert personnel. You can also send us your feedback any time 24/7 via our Call Center at (00 90 212) 444 0 - 849.
We undertook this change to make it easier for you to send us your feedback and for us to get back to you more promptly. Thanks to the new feedback page, your input will reach us more quickly and be taken into account by our relevant units.