- Frequency of Nairobi Flights to Increase(10.03.2014)
- Turkish Airlines launches flights to Rotterdam(06.03.2014)
- Road Show in Sao Paulo(26.02.2014)
- Frequency of Marseille Flights to Increase(25.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Munster(24.02.2014)
- Frequency of Tehran Flights to Increase(24.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Stavropol(24.02.2014)
A Breakthrough Facilty by Turkish Airlines: SMS Check-in
We as the Turkish Airlines started a brand new service, SMS Check-in, that will enable our passengers to act freely in their check-in and boarding processes.
As “The Best Airline of Europe” Turkish Airlines continues to provide its passengers breakthrough innovations to facilitate their lives. By introducing SMS Check-in, we made it easier for our passengers to finish their check-in process.
Our domestic flight passengers can use SMS check-in 24 hours prior to scheduled departure by typing their reservation code (PNR), their name and surname and send it to 8490. They need to leave a space between each entry. Our international flight passengers can also use this service by sending the same entries to the number +90 555 849 0 849. For seat selections, our passengers need to leave a space after typing their surname and write P for window preference, K for aisle. The results are sent to our passengers’ mobile phones who use this service.
How to SMS Check-in?
Firstly, type your reservation code (PNR), then your name and surname by leaving a space between each entry and send it to 8490.
After the SMS Check-in process finishes, the passenger receives the confirmation by a text message.
SMS Check-in passengers can get their boarding pass from online check-in counters without waiting in lines at the airport.
Turkish Airlines is named the Best Airline in Europe at the 2011 and 2012 World Airline Awards, by Skytrax