Situated in Istanbul’s Ulus district, Liv Hospital aims to be an organization with a health vision fit for the international arena, receiving patients from all over Turkey, as well as those from many other parts of the world, including the Caucasus, Central Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the Balkans. With its patient-centered approach, a selective team of doctors and health personnel, a robust medical infrastructure and leading technology, Liv Hospital sits at the cutting edge of world-class advanced diagnostic and treatment procedures. Miles&Smiles members earn Miles on services they receive from Liv Hospital, which is a partner in the health sector program.
Terms and conditions
- Until the end of June, health costs of over TRY 350 will entitle Miles&Smiles members to 1,000 Miles. This goes down to 500 Miles after the end of June.
- Miles are calculated on the cost of services received during the same day. They cannot be accumulated over several days.
- Miles can be earned for services delivered across all branches.
- In order to earn Miles from health costs, members must show their Miles&Smiles membership card and provide their membership number during the payment process.
- Miles can only be earned on payments made using cash or credit cards.
- Miles cannot be earned from payments made by social security (SGK) or the private health insurance schemes of banks and other organizations.
- Miles can also be earned from costs incurred by first degree relatives of the Miles&Smiles member: mother, father, partner, children.
For more detailed information, please visit the Liv Hospital website.