Miles&Smiles lets you transfer Miles to loved ones so they can make up the Miles needed for awards. You can share your Miles for a fee of USD 10 for every 1,000 Miles, and help your friends and family discover more of the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All Miles&Smiles members can transfer Miles.
- There is no minimum or maximum limit for transferring Miles.
- Members can transfer Miles to as many people as they wish.
- All unused Miles can be transferred.
- Miles will be transferred as Miles. A member's card status and Status Miles will not be affected by transferred Miles.
- Transferred Miles will be valid for three calendar years after the date of transfer.
- Transferred Miles can be transferred again.
- In Mile transfer, USD 10 (including VAT) will be charged for every 1,000 Miles.
- Miles and fees charged for transferring Miles cannot be refunded.
- Miles can only be transferred via the Turkish Airlines website and mobile app.
- Miles which have been transferred are subject to the Miles&Smiles program terms and conditions.
- Transferred Miles will be immediately credited to the recipient's account.
- To transfer Miles, within the last two years, at least one flight must have been automatically recorded during check-in or reservation on the account of both the member transferring the Miles and the recipient. This flight must have been operated by Turkish Airlines or a Star Alliance member airline, and must have earned the member Miles.
A confirmation e-mail and SMS will be sent to members once Miles have been transferred.