Collecting Miles on AnadoluJet flights
| ||Mileage Accrual Table ||Economy ||Business |
|Ticket class ||Y, B ||M, H, S, E, Q, A, O ||T, L, V ||W, P, F, U ||C, D ||K, J, Z |
|Turkey ||All Cards ||Fixed Miles ||600 ||600 ||300 ||150 ||1,250 ||1,000 |
|International ||Classic Card ||Earnings Rate ||125% ||100% ||50% ||25% ||150% ||135% |
|Minimum Miles ||1,250 ||1,000 ||500 ||250 ||1,500 ||1,350 |
|Classic Plus, Elite, Elite Plus Card ||Earnings Rate ||125% ||100% ||50% ||25% ||175% ||160% |
|Minimum Miles ||1,250 ||1,000 ||500 ||250 ||1,750 ||1,600 |
Terms and Conditions
- Miles&Smiles members earn Status Miles from AnadoluJet operated flights.
- Guaranteed seat award ticket application exclusive to Elite Plus members is not valid on AnadoluJet flights.
- Charter Status Miles cannot be earned and card advantages are not valid on charter flights.
- Business Class is not available on AnadoluJet flights.
- You cannot make special meal reservations on AnadoluJet flights.
On AnadoluJet flights;
- Miles&Smiles Classic, Classic Plus and Elite members who want to benefit from Turkish Airlines Lounges on AnadoluJet flights can purchase during ticket purchasing process or from Lounge entrance.
- Elite Plus members’ guests* or family members** can benefit from Turkish Airlines Domestic Lounge or Sabiha Gökçen Turkish Airlines International Lounge free of charge.
*The guest is not required to travel with the same passenger on the same plane, but he/she shall travel on the same day with a member of Star Alliance airline and submit his/her boarding pass.
**Family members shall only include husband/wife and children and must travel with the member who has an Elite Plus/Elite card.
For detailed information, please visit AnadoluJet website.