Within the scope of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic measures, the following decisions regarding entry to Türkiye have been taken by the official authorities of the Republic of Türkiye, effective as of March 4, 2022.
Accordingly, passengers who meet at least one of the conditions listed below are allowed to enter Türkiye and will also be exempt from the quarantine application.
1- Passengers who have received at least two doses of the vaccines approved for emergency use by the World Health Organization or by Türkiye (one dose for Johnson & Johnson), who submit a document stating that their most recent vaccination took place at least 14 days earlier;
2- Passengers who submit a document issued by the relevant country’s official authorities stating that they have had the virus within the last 6 months. The 6-month period starts from the 28th day of the first PCR positive test result; and
3- Passengers who, before entering Türkiye, present a negative PCR test result received within the last 72 hours or a negative rapid antigen test taken within the last 48 hours.
- Passengers under the age of 12 are exempted from the PCR/antigen test report and the submission of a vaccine certificate.
- The requirements listed above do not apply for transfer passengers from international line to international line.
- Seamen and truck drivers are exempted from SARS-CoV-2 PCR testing and the quarantine application.
- It is obligatory for all passengers to wear masks at the airports and during the flights.
- The vaccination certificates of Serbia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Iraq, Libya, Japan, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Egypt are accepted by the Republic of Türkiye for passengers who will enter Türkiye with a vaccination certificate.