Carrying fishing equipment on flights
Fishing equipment consists of fishing rod, reel, bucket, a pair of waders and fishing gear bag.
- For the transportation of fishing equipment, they are required to be notified during reservation.
- Fishing equipment transportation is charged for domestic flights and we carry your 1 fishing equipment for 109 TRY.
- Fishing equipment shall be packed in a way to prevent damage and carried in their special bag.
- As some aircraft types in our fleet are not suitable for carrying the cargo of these sizes, do not forget to inform the related personnel during reservation. Equipment not in the appropriate sizes are carried on cargo flights.
- It is mandatory to make reservation entry.
- A special charge is applied for international flights.