Carrying windsurfing equipment on flights
One surfboard, one wooden spar, one mast and one sail constitute windsurfing equipment. Personal belongings shall not be put in windsurfing bag. Its maximum length shall be 292 cm (115 inches) and width shall be 60 cm (24 inches).
- Windsurfing masts/sails are accepted if they are detachable and foldable.
- Windsurfing equipment transportation service is charged for domestic flights and we carry your 1 windsurfing equipment for 59 TRY.
- Special baggage fee is applied in international flights.
- The surf board shall be packaged with its nose and tail covered with bubble wrap or foam plus the sides supported to soften blows in a way to prevent damage and carried in its special bag.
- It is mandatory to make reservation entry.
- As some aircraft types in our fleet are not suitable for carrying the cargo of these sizes, do not forget to inform the related personnel during reservation. Equipment not in the appropriate sizes are carried on cargo flights.
On flights to Aqaba (AQJ) and the return of these flights, one piece of kite surfing and windsurfing equipment will be carried free of charge until December 31, 2020. 2nd and more diving suits, kite surfing and windsurfing equipment will be charged an additional sports equipment fee.