Skip to main content
- You can carry out your no-contact check-in and automated baggage check-in procedures at our counters without exchanging your passport or ID card.
- Always maintain social distance at the areas such as passport control points and boarding areas. Please comply with all Instructions of the personnel in these areas.
- Wear your mask all the time during your trip. When you remove your mask for security control, you can keep it in a sealed bag.
- Do not hold the objects you carry such as passports, tickets and pens close to your mouth.
- Don't forget to wash your hands frequently with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face and mouth with your hands.
- At the airport, if you feel unwell or have symptoms, inform the authorities for your and other passengers’ health.