Skip to main content
- Wear your mask to cover your mouth and nose during the flight and change it every 4 hours. Do not touch the front side of your mask.
- When you need to remove your mask temporarily for eating or drinking, put it in a sealed bag.
- Please do not remove your mask at the same time with the passengers next to you for eating and drinking purposes.
- When you need to change your mask, remove it without touching its front surface, throw it into the disposal bag that can be found in the seat pockets and do not forget to close the bag.
Social distance in cabin
- Within the scope of health precautions, maintain your social distance while you are in the aisle and please stay in your seat unless needed.
- Before using the lavatories, you can follow the lavatory occupied signs to prevent congestion that may occur in the aisles.
- While disembarking please remain seated and wait for those seated in front of you in order to maintain social distance.
- Make sure that overhead vents are turned downwards. This creates positive pressure allowing more protection.
- You may clean all the surfaces that you touch such as screen, armrest and remote control with the antiseptic wipes available in your hygiene kit whenever you want.
- Clean your smart devices frequently.
- After using the toilet, wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds. Additionally, there are hand sanitizers in our lavatories for common use.
- Try to consume plenty of water during your flight. Drinking sufficient water helps to remove toxins from the body and neutralize bacteria and viruses.
- To minimize negative effects on your body, you can do stretching exercises in your seat to regulate blood circulation.
- If you have a fever, cough, runny nose or respiratory problems, please inform our cabin crew immediately.