Updated information regarding catering services during the COVID-19
Protecting the health of passengers and employees on our aircraft is our utmost priority. In line with other coronavirus-related measures, we have made temporary changes in our catering services. To minimize contact between crew and passengers in accordance with health recommendations, we have prepared sanitary packed meals for contactless in-flight dining.
- Our catering sets offer single-use products.
- Water is served on domestic and international flights up to 2 hours. On flights over 2 hours, water is served in a catering box/package.
- The special meal services for health, religious, and nutritional purposes to our passengers, or for infants and children. The special meal service for passengers who have special dietary requirements due to health reasons or beliefs is back on board with the most needed options. Please review the FAQs for Special Meals for more detailed information.
- We have introduced certain restrictions on the variety of beverages on our flights. All drinks are offered in single-serve packages.
- If you want to get more detailed information about our catering service during the COVID-19 pandemic, you may want to take a look at our What you should know about flying during the pandemic page.
We look forward to again welcoming you with our rich food and beverage options as soon as possible. We wish you healthy and safe travel.