Why not use Miles to pay for the tax on your award ticket too? Miles&Smiles Classic Plus, Elite, Elite Plus cardholders and Turkish and Azerbaijani partner banks’ Miles&Smiles credit card holders can use Miles to pay tax on award tickets bought with Miles.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Only Miles&Smiles Classic Plus, Elite, Elite Plus cardholders and Turkish and Azerbaijani partner banks’ Miles&Smiles credit card holders can take advantage of the Tax&Smiles feature.
- 1,000 Miles will cover 100 TL of tax.
- To pay tax with Miles, a Miles&Smiles member must have Miles in their account.
- The refund period for taxes is two years as of the date of ticket issue. Miles used to pay taxes will be debited immediately from a member's account.
- If an award ticket is refunded, the Miles used to pay the tax on that ticket can be refunded.
- The Tax&Smiles feature is only valid for Turkish Airlines flights.
Pay tax on award tickets with Miles via the Turkish Airlines website, mobile app, call center or sales offices.