Turn every flight into rewards with Miles&Smiles Elite membership, and enjoy exclusive offers just for you.
- Earn Miles on Turkish Airlines and other Star Alliance member airline flights.
- Earn Miles when you stay at program partner hotels or rent from partner vehicle rental companies.
- Use your Miles to buy award tickets for domestic and international flights.
- Use Business Class counters to check in for domestic and international flights.
- Enjoy free entry to Turkish Airlines Lounges on domestic and international routes and use all the services provided there.
- Receive 20 kg of additional free baggage allowance on domestic and international flights, and one additional piece of baggage on transoceanic flights.
How can I become an Elite member?
- If you’ve flown enough to earn 40,000 Status Miles in the last 12 months, upgrade from Classic Plus membership to Elite membership.
- To take advantage of Elite membership benefits, enter your Elite membership number when making your reservation and present your Elite card during check-in.
How do I extend my Elite Membership?
- In case you earn 30.000 Status Miles within 1 year or 45.000 Status Miles within 2 years from the date you qualify for Elite Membership, your Elite membership will continue for 2 more years. If you do not fulfill any of these criteria, your membership will be changed to Classic Plus.
- The validity period of Elite membership is two years.
How do I earn Miles?
You'll earn Miles for every flight and purchase made on the Miles&Smiles program, and these Miles will be credited to your account.
- You can earn Miles from flights operated by Turkish Airlines and other Star Alliance member airlines, as well as program partner hotels and vehicle rental companies.
- You can collect all Miles earned by your family members on a single account. For detailed information, please visit our family membership page.
How can I spend my Miles?
Use your Miles&Smiles Miles to take advantage of benefits like award tickets and upgrades.
- You can buy award tickets for Turkish Airlines and Star Alliance member airline international and domestic flights.
- You can use your Miles to upgrade your ticket.
- You can buy return Business Class tickets for those traveling with you at discounted fares.
- You can use your Miles to shop at the Shop&Miles store.
- You can use Miles to pay for services provided by our program partners.
What privileges do I get with Miles&Smiles Elite membership?
Miles&Smiles Elite members get many more benefits than just award tickets.
- Access to CIP lounges both on domestic and international flights: Our Elite card members can use the CIP lounges at the airports both on domestic and international flights of Turkish Airlines with one of their guests. The guest is not required to travel on the same flight of the member, and can benefit from the CIP lounges with the member by submitting the boarding pass issued for a different Star Alliance operated flight on the same day.
- You have benefıt limitless free Wi-Fi on Turkish Airlines planes equipped with Wi-Fi.
**Elite members may benefit from the CIP lounges together with their family members (spouse and children) or one of their guests (by submitting the boarding pass issued for a different Star Alliance operated flight on the same day) while traveling on Turkish Airlines domestic flights plus international flights departing from Turkey.
Furthermore, our Elite members can accommodate their other guests with the same amenities for 4,000 Miles or 70 TL at Atatürk Airport and 50 TL at other domestic CIP lounges (including tax) per person.
- Provided that our guests travel together, they can benefit from CIP lounges for for 4,000 Miles or 70 TL at Atatürk Airport and 50 TL at other domestic CIP lounges (including tax) per person.
- Valid only on domestic flights and in CIP lounges in Turkey.
- Not valid for AnadoluJet flights.
- Valid on both award and paid tickets.
- There is no restriction for number of passengers who will benefit from this application.
- Companion can have a different surname.
- Refund or change is not allowed.
- Use the exclusive concierge and reservation line; 444 1 849.
- Use exclusive passport counters at Istanbul Atatürk Airport.
- Make reservations via the Turkish Airlines website and mobile app.
- Receive exclusive promotions for Miles&Smiles members.
- Rent vehicles from our program partner companies at discounted rates.
In flights operated by other Star Alliance member airlines, our Elite Card holder members have extra baggage allowance of 20 kg and +1 additional piece of baggage on flights implementing piece baggage concept with their Elite Plus Cards equivalent in status to Star Alliance Gold Card status.
What if I don't have enough Miles in my account?
When you don't have quite enough Miles to buy an award ticket or any other benefit, you can purchase Bonus Miles.
- Purchase 1,000 Miles for $ 30, and purchase up to 50,000 Miles a year.
- Purchase Bonus Miles for yourself or as a gift for loved ones.
- When your membership is due for renewal and you don't have enough Status Miles, you can purchase up to 10,000 Status Miles for a fee of $ 70 per 1,000 Miles.
How can I extend or upgrade my membership?
If you want to enjoy even more of the exclusive benefits offered by Miles&Smiles, you can earn Status Miles and use these to upgrade your Miles&Smiles membership status.
- Earn Status Miles on every flight operated by Turkish Airlines and other Star Alliance member airlines.
- After your second year of membership, purchase up to 10,000 Status Miles for $ 70 per 1,000 Miles.
- If you're resident in Turkey and earn 30,000 Status Miles in your first year, or a total of 45,000 Status Miles in your second year, your membership will be extended. If you're not resident in Turkey, and earn 25,000 Status Miles in your first year, or a total of 37,500 Status Miles in your second year, your membership will be extended.
- If you’ve reached 80,000 Status Miles in the past 12 months, upgrade to Miles&Smiles Elite Plus.