Want to freeze your Miles and use them to fly whenever you want? For a fee of USD 10 for every 1,000 Miles, extend the validity of Miles which are about to expire for three additional calendar years.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All Miles&Smiles members can extend Miles.
- There is no limit on the amount of Miles you can extend.
- Miles due to expire in a member's account will be extended starting from the oldest Miles in relation to the year at the time of Mile extension. Miles with their validity extended will be counted as Miles.
- Activated Miles will be valid for a period of three years as of the date of extension.
- Miles which have been extended can be extended again.
- Miles must be extended before they expired. Miles cannot be extended after they have expired.
- Once Miles about to expire have been converted into tickets, they cannot become valid again.
- In Mile extension, USD 10 will be charged for every 1,000 Miles.
- No refunds will be issued for any charges incurred extending miles.
- Miles can only be extended via the Turkish Airlines website and mobile app.
- Miles which have been extended are subject to the Miles&Smiles program terms and conditions.
- A confirmation e-mail and SMS will be sent once Miles have been extended.