Carrying canoeing equipment on flights
Canoeing equipment consists of one canoe and one set of rows. The maximum length of canoe is 3.5 meters. It is not possible to carry motor or electrical components of canoes.
- Canoe transportation service is charged for domestic flights and we carry your 1 canoe for 169 TRY.
- Special baggage fee is applied in international flights.
- It is mandatory to make reservation entry.
- As some aircraft types in our fleet are not suitable for carrying the cargo of these sizes, do not forget to inform the related personnel during reservation. Canoes not in the appropriate sizes are carried on cargo flights.
- As the admission process takes time for canoes, please apply to the check-in desk on time.
- Canoes shall be packed in a way to prevent damage.
- Special charges for transport of sports equipment and terms and conditions may vary on AnadoluJet flights. Please visit our page for more detailed information.