Carrying water skiing equipment on flights
Water skiing equipment consists of a pair of standard water skis or a single slalom wakeboard. Personal belongings shall not be put in ski bag.
- The first water ski is not charged.
- In case baggage allowance is exceeded in domestic flights for the second and subsequent sets, excess baggage fee, calculated according to the weight of the baggage, will be requested.
- Special baggage fee will be applied for the second and subsequent sets in international flights.
- Skiing equipment shall be packed in a way to prevent damage and carried in their special bag.
- It is mandatory to make reservation entry.
- As some aircraft types in our fleet are not suitable for carrying the cargo of these sizes, do not forget to inform the related personnel during reservation. Surfboards not having the appropriate sizes can be carried on cargo flights.