Skip to main content
- Wearing a mask during the flight depends on the country specific restrictions and the decisions taken by the states. Please check the current travel rules for your destination.
- If you need to wear a mask, wear your mask to cover your mouth and nose during the flight and change it every 4 hours. Do not touch the front side of your mask.
- When you need to remove your mask temporarily for eating or drinking, put it in a sealed bag.
- Please do not remove your mask at the same time with the passengers next to you for eating and drinking purposes.
- When you need to change your mask, remove it without touching its front surface, throw it into the disposal bag that can be found in the seat pockets and do not forget to close the bag.
- Try to consume plenty of water during your flight. Drinking sufficient water helps to remove toxins from the body and neutralize bacteria and viruses.
- To minimize negative effects on your body, you can do stretching exercises in your seat to regulate blood circulation.
- If you have a fever, cough, runny nose or respiratory problems, please inform our cabin crew immediately.