Carrying rafting equipment on flights
Rafting equipment consists of one deflated inflatable boat, one rowing set and one inflating device. It is not possible to carry pneumatic inflating devices, motor or electrical components.
- Special baggage fee is not applied in domestic flights; your baggage will be processed as checked baggage. In case baggage allowance is exceeded, excess baggage fee, calculated according to the weight of the baggage, will be requested.
- Special baggage fee is applied in international flights.
- It is mandatory to make reservation entry.
- As some aircraft types in our fleet are not suitable for carrying the cargo of these sizes, do not forget to inform the related personnel during reservation. Equipment not in the appropriate sizes are carried on cargo flights.
- It shall be packed in a way to prevent damage.