Carrying golf equipment on flights
A golfing set consists of golf club, golf ball, a pair of golf shoes, golf tee and golf bag. Personal belongings shall not be put in golf bag.
- The weight of one set shall not exceed 23 kg.
- The first golf set is not charged.
- In case baggage allowance is exceeded in domestic flights for the second and subsequent sets, excess baggage fee, calculated according to the weight of the baggage, will be requested.
- Special baggage fee will be applied for the second and subsequent sets in international flights.
- Golfing equipment shall be packed in a way to prevent damage and carried in their special bag.
- It is mandatory to make reservation entry.