Flexible changing rights for passengers booking new domestic and international flights
If you are planning on making a new reservation, feel secure with your Change Without Penalty or Change to Open Ticket rights, and plan your trip with peace of mind.
You can change domestic and international tickets purchased between March 21 – April 21, 2020 until February 28, 2021, or you can change your ticket into an Open Ticket.
And on top of that – no penalties incurred for ticket changes.
|Ticketing period ||March 21, 2020 – April 21, 2020 |
|Your rights ||Change without penalty or Change to Open Ticket |
|Last date for your new flight ||February 28, 2021 |
Terms and Conditions
- A ticket change can be performed for a flight in the same region as the original destination by taking possible fare differences into consideration.
- Change requests can be performed through the Turkish Airlines sales offices, call center, online channels and the agencies from which the ticket was purchased.
- The right to Zero Change Fee is for one time only.
- In order to change the ticket to an Open Ticket, the reservation must be cancelled before the date of flight.
- In order to change the ticket to an Open Ticket, cancellations must be performed via the Turkish Airlines call center, sales offices, or the agencies from which the ticket was purchased.
- Fare differences incurred by taxes, exchange rates or fare class differences will be applied.
Last publish date on March, 27 2020