For not used tickets and for partially used tickets, where the trip has not been completed, passengers can send their refund requests by completing the section "Coronavirus Related Requests
Make new flight plans while adding value to your ticket!
We are now offering you a golden opportunity regarding refunds for your suspended flights. Instead of getting a refund, we offer you the option to plan your flight early, and extend the horizon of your flight with Miles you will get in return.
- Have 1,000 Miles added to your Miles&Smiles account* for every 10 Euros of your ticket value. You can use your Miles for upgrades or flights on Turkish Airlines, AnadoluJet or flights operated by Star Alliance member airlines. You can also spend your Miles in our Shop&Miles online store.
Please visit "Manage Booking" for refund requests in Miles adding value to your ticket.
*If you are not yet a Miles&Smiles member, you can join here and earn more with Welcome Miles.
Terms and Conditions:
- To benefit from the campaign, your flight must be partially or fully suspended, or a schedule change in your flight has been applied.
- For purchases made in currencies other than Euro, Miles added to the account will be calculated according to the EUR/ currency rate on the day of the transaction.
- Miles to be added will be calculated according to the total amount of the purchase value of the ticket (incl. taxes, service fee, etc.).
- Fees for services of Turkish Airlines such as seat selection, extra baggage, etc. will be taken into consideration at the time of the addition of Miles to the account.
- Reward ticket returns are not within the scope of the campaign.