With Miles&Smiles Elite Plus membership, you'll receive all the privileges and benefits Turkish Airlines and Miles&Smiles has to offer.
- Earn Miles on Turkish Airlines and other Star Alliance member airline flights.
- Earn Miles when you stay at program partner hotels or rent from partner vehicle rental companies.
- Use your Miles to buy award tickets for domestic and international flights.
- Use Business Class counters to check in for domestic and international flights.
- Enjoy free entry to Turkish Airlines Lounges on domestic and international routes and use all the services provided there.
- Receive 25 kg of additional free baggage allowance on domestic and international flights, and one additional piece of baggage on transoceanic flights.
- Gift Miles&Smiles Elite memberships to your loved ones to upgrade their membership. (Maximum 3 Members may be upgraded to Elite member and 40.000 Miles per member)
How can I become an Elite Plus member?
- If you’ve flown enough to earn 80,000 Status Miles in the last 12 months, upgrade from Elite membership to Elite Plus membership.
- To take advantage of Elite Plus membership benefits, enter your Elite Plus membership number when making your reservation and present your Elite Plus card during check-in.
How do I extend my Elite Plus membership?
- If you earn 40,000 Status Miles in the year after you become an Elite Plus member, or a total of 60,000 Status Miles in the two years after becoming an Elite Plus member, your Elite Plus membership will be extended for two more years. If either of these criteria aren't met, your membership status will revert back to Elite membership.
- The validity period of Elite Plus membership is two years.
How do I earn Miles?
You'll earn Miles for every flight and purchase made on the Miles&Smiles program, and these Miles will be credited to your account.
- Earn Miles from flights operated by Turkish Airlines and other Star Alliance member airlines, as well as program partner hotels and vehicle rental companies.
- You can collect all Miles earned by your family members on a single account. For detailed information, please visit our family membership page.
How can I spend my Miles?
Use your Miles to take advantage of all the benefits Miles&Smiles has to offer.
- Buy award tickets for Turkish Airlines and Star Alliance member airline international and domestic flights.
- Use your Miles to upgrade your ticket.
- Buy return Business Class tickets for those traveling with you at discounted fares.
- Convert Miles into Status Miles, which allow you to upgrade your membership status.
- Use your Miles to shop at the Shop&Miles store.
- Use Miles to pay for services provided by our program partners.
What privileges do I get with Miles&Smiles Elite Plus membership?
There are more benefits than just award tickets for Miles&Smiles Elite Plus members.
- Access to CIP lounges both on domestic and international flights:: You can use the CIP lounges at the airports both on domestic and international flights of Turkish Airlines with one of your guests, including your Economy Class travels. Your guest, having a different Star Alliance operated flight on the same day, can also benefit from the CIP lounges with you.
- You have benefıt limitless free Wi-Fi on Turkish Airlines planes equipped with Wi-Fi.
**Elite Plus members may benefit from the CIP lounges together with their family members (spouse and children) or one of their guests (by submitting the boarding pass issued for a different Star Alliance operated flight on the same day) while traveling on both Turkish Airlines and AnadoluJet domestic flights plus international flights departing from Turkey.
Furthermore, our Elite Plus members can accommodate their other guests with the same amenities for 4,000 Miles or 90 TL at Ankara, Izmir, Antalya and Bodrum; 70 TL at Adana, Dalaman, Gaziantep, Hatay and Trabzon domestic CIP lounges (including tax) per person.
- You can use the following link for your AnadoluJet flights:https://www.anadolujet.com/en/travel-services/pre-flight/special-passenger-lounge
- Valid only on domestic flights and in CIP lounges in Turkey.
- Not valid for AnadoluJet flights.
- Valid on both award and paid tickets.
- There is no restriction for number of passengers who will benefit from this application.
- Companion can have a different surname.
- Refund or change is not allowed.
- Use the exclusive concierge and reservation line; 444 1 849.
- Use exclusive passport counters at Istanbul Airport.
- Use exclusive passport counters at Istanbul Airport.
- Make reservations via the Turkish Airlines website and mobile app.
- Receive two free upgrades a year.
- Gift Miles&Smiles Elite memberships to your loved ones to upgrade their membership.
- Receive exclusive promotions for Miles&Smiles members.
- Rent vehicles from our program partner companies at discounted rates.
In flights operated by other Star Alliance member airlines, our Elite Plus card holder members have extra baggage allowance of 20 kg and +1 additional piece of baggage on flights implementing piece baggage concept with their Elite Plus Cards equivalent in status to Star Alliance Gold Card status.
What if I don't have enough Miles in my account?
When you don't have quite enough Miles to buy an award ticket or any other benefit, you can purchase Miles.
- Purchase 1,000 Miles for $ 30, and purchase up to 50,000 Miles a year.
- Purchase Miles for yourself or as a gift for loved ones.
- When your membership is due for renewal and you don't have enough Status Miles, purchase up to 10,000 Status Miles for a fee of $ 70 per 1,000 Miles.
How can I extend my membership?
To keep taking advantage of all Miles&Smiles benefits, earn Status Miles to extend your membership.
- Earn Status Miles on Turkish Airlines and other Star Alliance member airline flights.
- After your second year of membership, purchase up to 10,000 Status Miles for $ 70 per 1,000 Miles.
- Extend your membership by earning 40,000 Status Miles in your first year, or 60,000 in your second year.