Collecting Miles on AC flights Booking Classes not eligible for mileage accrual:
|Cabin class ||Booking class ||Percentage of flown Miles ||Minimum Miles |
|Business ||J, C, Z, D, P ||150% ||750 |
|Economy (Premium) ||O, E, N ||125% ||625 |
|Economy ||Y, B, M, U, H, Q, V ||100% ||500 |
|Economy (Discounted) ||W, G, S, T, L, A, K ||50% ||250 |
|Economy (AC Rouge) ||F (International flights) ||20% ||100 |
Terms and conditions
- Terms and conditions of the Miles&Smiles program apply.
- Miles&Smiles members can earn Miles from flights operated by Air Canada.
- Miles&Smiles reserves the right for program partner companies to change flight locations on condition that prior warning is given.
- Miles are earned in accordance with the class specified by the airline operating the flight.
- Miles&Smiles members must keep hold of their original boarding pass and ticket copies until the flight has appeared on their account statement.
For more detailed information please visit the Air Canada