Collecting Miles on AC flights 1
|Cabin class ||Booking class ||Percentage of flown Miles ||Minimum Miles |
|Business ||J, C, Z, D, P ||150% ||750 |
|Premium Economy ||O, E, N ||125% ||625 |
|Economy ||Y, B, M, U, H, Q, V ||100% ||500 |
|W, G ||50% ||250 |
|Economy1 ||S, T, L, A ||50% ||250 |
|K2 ||25% || |
International flights only
2Effective as of June 7th, 2018. For flights before 7 June 2018: 50% Booking classes not eligible for accrual:
X, I, R, F
Terms and conditions
- Terms and conditions of the Miles&Smiles program apply.
- Miles&Smiles members can earn Miles from flights operated by Air Canada.
- Miles&Smiles reserves the right for program partner companies to change flight locations on condition that prior warning is given.
- Miles are earned in accordance with the class specified by the airline operating the flight.
- Miles&Smiles members must keep hold of their original boarding pass and ticket copies until the flight has appeared on their account statement.
For more detailed information please visit the Air Canada