- Birth date between 01.01.1964 – 31.12.1996 on the date of the application.
- Minimum high school diploma,
- No written penalty due to flight default or lack of discipline,
- No history of criminal record.
- Minimum Frozen ATPL,
- Minimum 3,000 flight hours on aircrafts over 27 tonnes of which 2,000 flight hours are on one of the mentioned aircraft listed in table “NTR WIDE BODY”
- Within the last 2 years, not a break of more than 12 months in active flying
- Only JAA/EASA/ICAO/FAA licenses are acceptable.
- Meeting the required health conditions of the Airline Transportation of the ICAO Annex-1 and JAR FCL 3 on Airline Transportation Pilot.
Foreign Language (English) Requirements
Please click on the link for the acceptable aircraft types
Conditions for the job application:
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted and invited to take part in the screening process.
- Simulator and line check times will not be calculated as flying hours.
- A job offer will be made upon successful completion of the screening process . All documents will need to be presented prior to commencing employment, work permit process will be handled by Turkish Airlines.
Please click here for Application Form