- To be born after 01.01.1965
- Minimum high school diploma
- No written penalty due to flight default or lack of discipline
- No history of criminal record.
- Hold an EASA/FAA/ICAO CPL/IR (A) with ATPL theoretical credit or ATPL (A) with a valid type rating on the accepted narrow body aircraft type
- Minimum 3.000 hours of total flight time on aircraft over 27 tonnes
- Minimum 1.500 hours of flight time on the accepted narrow body aircraft types
- Flown at least 250 hours within the last 12 months on the applied aircraft types
- A valid Class 1 Medical certificate with no limitations (with the exception of visual corrections)
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 in English
Please note that type rating will be self-funded by the candidate.
Click here to apply.