Collecting Miles on Singapore Airlines flights (Effective as of March 1st, 2018) Booking classes not eligible for accrual:
|Cabin class ||Booking class ||Percentage of flown Miles ||Minimum Miles |
|First ||F, A ||200% ||1,000 |
|Business ||Z, C, J ||135% ||750 |
|U, D ||125% ||750 |
|Premium Economy ||S, T, P, R*, L ||100% ||500 |
|Economy ||Y, B, E ||100% ||500 |
|M, H, W ||75% ||500 |
O, I, X, Q, N, V, K, G
*Effective as of May 1st, 2019.
Terms and conditions
- Terms and conditions of the Miles&Smiles program apply.
- Miles&Smiles members can earn Miles from flights operated by Singapore Airlines.
- Singapore Airlines may restrict use of award tickets on some flights.
- Miles&Smiles reserves the right for program partner companies to change flight locations on condition that prior warning is given.
- Miles are earned in accordance with the class specified by the airline operating the flight.
- Miles&Smiles members must keep hold of their original boarding pass and ticket copies until the flight has appeared on their account statement.
For more detailed information please visit the Singapore Airlines website.