Serena Hotels is an international luxury hospitality brand, owned and operated by Tourism Promotion Services, having within its portfolio world-class hotels, resorts, safari lodges and heritage properties. Serena Hotels are present in 8 countries with 35 hotels in Afghanistan, Kenya, Mozambique, Pakistan, Rwanda, Tajikistan, Tanzania and Uganda. Islamabad Serena Hotel, Nairobi Serena Hotel and Kampala Serena Hotel are part of the Leading Hotels of the World (LHW) whereas Zanzibar Serena Inn and Kirawira Serena Camp are members of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH). As part of this global alliance, we welcome members of the Miles&Smiles Frequent Flyer Program not only to experience premium hospitality in our environment-friendly Serena Hotels but also to reap the benefits of earning miles against their spending at any of the 35 Serena Hotels across the world. Serena Hotels’ Prestige Club members will also have the privilege to convert their Prestige points into Miles&Smiles miles.
Together, we hope to reward your loyalty with the best of our hospitality and service. Bon Voyage!
Terms and conditions
- Patrons wishing to benefit from the collaborative alliance must be a member of Turkish Airline’s Miles&Smiles Frequent Flyer Program and/or Serena Hotels’ Prestige Club Program. Registration is available online by logging onto www.milesandsmiles.com and www.serenaprestigeclub.com .
- Guests must present their valid Miles&Smiles membership cards for verification upon check-in at the Front Desk.
- Prestige Club members and Miles&Smiles Frequent Flyer Program members may choose between either of the programs. Members may not avail benefits from both programs simultaneously.
- Miles&Smiles members will be awarded 1 mile per each 1 USD spent at any Serena Hotel.
- Prestige Club points can be converted into miles by Prestige Club members with a ratio of 1:1. This privilege shall be applicable on points earned on or after May 15th 2014.
- The earning of miles is applicable for Room Guests only, on their spending on Room charges, Food and Beverage, Laundry and Maisha Spa & Health Club.
- It may take a certain period of time for the hotel stay to be credited into the guest’s account. In case of any problem, please contact the hotel with your receipt.