Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
Shangri-La Group currently owns and/or manages over 100 hotels globally in more than 75 destinations under the Shangri-La, Kerry, JEN and Traders brands. Prominently positioned in Asia, the Group has a substantial pipeline of upcoming hotel and mixed-use development projects in Australia, Bahrain, Mainland China, Cambodia, Indonesia and Saudi Arabia. For more information, please visit https://www.shangri-la.com/group/
You can earn 500 Miles for every qualifying stay across any Shangri-La, Kerry, JEN and Traders destinations worldwide. Simply provide your Miles&Smiles membership number when you make a booking and present your Miles&Smiles membership card upon check-in at the hotel.
Make a reservation online or call Shangri-La's Customer Contact Centres for reservations.
For detailed information, please visit our website: www.shangri-la.com
Join the Shangri-La’s award winning loyalty programme
Miles&Smiles Members may join Shangri-La’s loyalty programme, Golden Circle, to enjoy exclusive privileges and benefits. You may also convert your Golden Circle (GC) Award Points into Miles&Smiles Miles by logging in to your Golden Circle account. You will receive 1 Mile for 1 GC Award Point, and you may convert from 2,500 GC Award Points upwards in increments of 500 points.
Find out more about the benefits of Golden Circle membership or enrol now
Terms and conditions
- Miles may be earned for each hotel stay when paying the non-discounted or corporate rates at participating hotels.
- Eligible stay requirements for earning Miles do not include back-to-back stays, even if a guest is paying a non-discounted or corporate rate. A stay is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at one hotel or resort, whether or not a Member checks out and checks back in again.
- Guests must present their valid Miles&Smiles membership cards for verification upon check-in at the hotel to receive Miles when paying the non-discounted or corporate rates. The guest must ensure that the name on the reservation matches the name on the Miles&Smiles membership card in order for Miles to be credited to the guest’s Miles&Smiles membership account.
- If a guest is sharing a room with other guests, only one Miles&Smiles Member will be eligible to earn Miles for that stay. If a guest reserves multiple rooms, only the non-discounted or corporate rate on the room that the Miles&Smiles Member has physically occupied will be eligible to earn Miles.
- It may take a certain period of time for the hotel stay to be credited into the guest’s account. In case of any problem, please contact the hotel with your receipt.