Coronavirus updates: Transactions that can be performed on our online channels
- For your suspended flights or schedule changes
- Instead of refunding your ticket, or partially used ticket, you can add Miles that are more valuable in exchange to your Miles&Smiles account and these Miles can be spent immediately. Please visit Refund Requests for the Miles opportunity adding value to your ticket. Please visit Manage Booking for refund requests in Miles. To get a refund with Miles for tickets issued via Turkish Airlines sales channels, you can make your request online from Manage Booking page.
- Instead of refunding your unused or partially used ticket, you can choose to get a voucher worth 15% more than the value of your ticket, and use it for your next flight. Please visit our Refund Requests page for more information. You can request a voucher from Manage Booking page.
- If you have unused tickets for suspended international flights, you can change your tickets for a flight within one year in the same region as the original destination.
- If you have tickets for non-suspended international flights purchased before or on March 20, 2020, you can change your tickets for free if you cancel them before the hour of flight. For detailed information regarding the changing rights, please contact the call center.
- For tickets made between March 21, 2020 - December 31, 2021 (inclusive), passengers can make unlimited changes until March 31, 2022 (inclusive). Please review our Flexible Changing Rights page for more details on unlimited changes.
- Please perform your change requests for non-suspended domestic flights by contacting our call center and sales offices.
- For your flights ticketed before or on March 19, 2020, a Free Change Right will apply, provided that the new ticket is purchased for the same fare class. To obtain information regarding the free changing rights, please contact the call center.
If you have tickets for non-suspended flights, you can change your tickets to open tickets if you cancel them before the hour of flight. Requests to change tickets to open tickets can be made by contacting our call center and sales offices.
- For your tickets purchased for international flights before or on March 20, 2020, a fare difference will not be applied, provided that the new ticket is purchased for the same cabin class.
- For yout tickets purchased for flights operating between Turkey and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus before or on March 19, 2020, a fare difference will not be applied, provided that the new ticket is purchased for the same fare class. (Change to open ticket right)
- For your tickets to be purchased for international flights after March 20, 2020 and domestic flights after March 19, 2020, a fare difference will not be applied when changed to open tickets. Fare differences incurred by cabin class or fare class differences will be applied when the open ticket is ticketed. (Change to open ticket right)
Last update 16.10.2020