Passa al contenuto principale
- Continue to wear your mask after the flight.
- Do not hold the objects you carry, such as passports, tickets and pens close to your mouth.
- Always maintain social distance at passport control points, baggage claims and Duty Free areas.
Leaving the airport
- Maintain social distance and keep on wearing mask in transfer vehicles while leaving airport.
- After the flight, avoid close contact with those around you by monitoring your health for the period determined by the health authorities.
- If you have any complaints, especially fever, cough, respiratory problems, wear your mask and contact the nearest health institution.